Our Senior Care Services
Whether you are choosing a Care Provider after a hospitalization, a driver to help you attend appointments and shop, or just need a little extra help around the house; we can help.
The senior care services we provide is as individual as the people we serve.
The following list is provided to help you and your family identify your needs, and develop a care plan. Do you have a request that isn’t listed below? Don’t worry, call us and we will happily work toward meeting your care goals.
One service we provide is help getting to any appointments such the doctor, your hair dresser or even to family functions. You will find our transportation rates are very competitive. Our vehicles are easily accessed, and our friendly drivers are happy to assist.
Here at Coordinated Senior Services we are passionate about reaching out to our seniors to make sure they have the opportunity to stay active and engaged by offering services over and above the basic needs of dressing and showering. Knowing that these services are provide from a fully trained and qualified care giver can give you and your family peace of mind that you will be well cared for during your visit.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can assist you or your loved one – with those small extra’s that truly make our day/life more enjoyable and allows all of us to have activities to look forward to on a regular basis.
- Visits at home, hospital, retirement or LTC facilities
- Reading aloud
- Play cards
- Assist with hobbies
- Discuss current events
- Go for walks
- Provide medication reminders
- Taking client to activities
- Toileting & Dressing
- Bathing and personal grooming
- Assistance with meal prep and eating
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with walking, exercises and mobility
- Overnight stays are available
We offer driving and companionship at any event or social or medical appointments.
- Doctors appointment in and out of town
- Medical tests and procedures
- Hairdresser appointments
- Visits with family and friends
- Plays, concerts and church
- Shopping & Errands
- Picking up prescriptions
- Funerals and visitations
- Scenic drives
- Going out for a meal
- Custom outings for individual or group
- Weddings, Anniversary’s and other events
We accommodate walkers, folding wheelchairs and individuals with 02 tanks.
Help at Home
- Meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping & laundry
- Putting out garbage and recycling
- Changing sheets and making the bed
- Changing light bulb or batteries etc.
- Pet care and pick up mail
- Watering the plants
- Organizing, cleaning closets and drawers
Hospitalization & amp Senior Watch Program
- Pick client up when discharged from hospital and bring them home
- Pick up any prescriptions
- Clean out and restock fridge
- Wash dishes
- Change bedding
- Clean bathroom
- Light Housekeeping
- Start newspaper and mail delivery again
- Arrange and supervise medical equipment drop-off or installation
Alzheimers & Dementia Care
Alzheimer’s and Dementia care is always evolving and changing. We customize our services based on our clients’ needs.
We help our clients with reading labels, opening containers and also offer a wellness service, including visiting and telephone checks.
We can provide the primary caregiver with some much needed time off with piece of mind that their loved one is well cared for and safe.
We provide non-medical assistance for the client and their family during this difficult transition. Every family has different needs, we create a personalized package.
Trips and Excursions
Our small group trips will allow your family the peace of mind knowing that you can still experience great outings with a fully trained care giver on each trip.
Insurance and Claims
We can provide personal care and attendant care for people who have had an auto accident or other injury. We are approved Department of Veterans Affairs VIP program providers.
Wedding and Special Event Attendant
Everyone wants their loved ones, who just need a little more assistance, at their special occasions. We can help.
Our happy clients and what they have to say:
It is difficult to adequately express our sincere appreciation & gratitude for the supportive, loving & competent care you and your staff provided to our mom. You were so faithful, patient & professional even when mom’s needs were difficult to meet. Each of your staff was committed at providing the best care they could and showed such respect.
– Marilynn and Jamie